Town Fair Tire has 95 stores in the New England area. Offering many services, as well as offering the lowest tire prices around. They guarantee that their price is the lowest around, and will price match if you find a lower price somewhere else. They have 45 years in the business of saving you money on tires.
Town Fair Tire started in Fairfield, Connecticut, and now they are the largest tire dealer in New England. Town Fair Tire is an aggressive company, always looking for ways to expand in ways that fit with their long term goals and plans. Their number one focus is on customer support and satisfaction. Their company motto is “Here we grow again”.
Services offered at Town Fair Tire
· Lifetime Flat Tire Repair – on any car, regardless if the tire was purchased at Town Fair Tire or not. They remove the tire and inspect it, then repair it with a patch/plug combination to ensure that the tire doesn’t get punctured again. If the tire cannot be repaired you will have to replace it.
· Free Front Wheel Alignment – with any tire purchase. They perform the alignment on state of the art equipment and will give you a printout detailing the alignment readings. If you need front end parts to have an alignment done, the printout will detail those as well.
· Free 30 Day Test Ride – try out your tires for 30 days, and if you aren’t completely satisfied, bring them back. If the next tires you want to try cost more than what you have already purchased, you will only have to pay the difference. And if the tires cost less you will be refunded for the difference.
· Lifetime Road Hazard Guarantee – for as long as you own the tires. They’ll fix flats and if your tire loses air. If your tire can’t be repaired they will replace it. The Road Hazard Guarantee is only available on select tire models. You will be protected from run flats, glass cuts, sidewall punctures, curb damage, pot holes, and stone damage.
· Free Lifetime Tire Rotations – You should rotate your tires every 5,000 miles to get the most out of them. This helps prevent premature wear and keeps your tires wearing uniformly. Even wear makes your tires last longer and offer better performance.
· Lifetime Winter Changeover – on any car you own. Get your winter tires at Town Fair Tire and they’ll switch them over for you for free.
Town Fair Tire also offers a Nationwide Warranty that covers your tires anywhere in the nation. There is no time or mileage restrictions on their Nationwide Warranty. They will cover road hazard on select tires as well as mileage. With proper vehicle care, you are covered for up to 80,000 miles. On select tires you can also be covered even without proper vehicle care. This is unique to Town Fair Tire, as they want to make things as hassle-free as possible for you.
Town Fair Tire also offers After Sale Price Protection that lasts for 90 days after the purchase of your tires from them. If you find a lower price with like services, Town Fair Tire will refund you the difference. They guarantee that they will have the lowest price on tires. They will always beat the competition’s prices.
They also offer free site to store shipping to any of their 95 stores. If you are looking for a specific model of tire, and they are out of stock, Town Fair Tire will have them shipped to the store of your choice free of charge. Online appointment can be made to prevent having to wait for the tires to be shipped, as they will ensure that the tires you want are in stock for your appointment.
Town Fair Tire has been in the business of making sure you get the best price on your tires for 45 years. Find the perfect tires for your vehicle and driving style, enabling you to get the most life out of your tires. The Company is constantly striving to deliver top-notch customer service, meeting and exceeding expectations. They serve the community by offering the lowest price and longest lasting tires.As a customer you will enjoy:
· Guaranteed Low Prices
· A 30 Day Test Drive
· Road Hazard Guarantee
· Free Front Wheel Alignments
· Nationwide Warranty
· Rebates, Promotions and Coupons
Town Fair Tire offers a wide selection of rebates and other money saving offers, including a credit card. The credit card offers no interest on purchases over $199 if paid in full in 6 months. They also currently have a Goodyear tire mail-in rebate – up to $60 when you buy 4 select Goodyear tires, or up to $120 if you use your Goodyear credit card. If you have an appointment scheduled before the rebate expires, they will honor the expired rebate. Just confirm order and you’re good to go.
Town Fair Tire offers one stop shopping for all your tire needs. They remove the confusion of buying tires by making it quick and easy. They offer a wide selection of tire brands, including name brand, and can help you find the perfect tire for your vehicle and driving style. Town Fair Tire’s price is the on your car price, not an in your trunk price.
Town Fair Tire is the perfect place to go when you need tires. Their excellent customer service and many tire services make them an excellent choice. Plus you’ll always save money with them. Check the website or nearest store for pricing and various deals, coupons or rebates to save you even more. With their one stop shopping for tires, they make things as hassle-free for you as possible. This also includes their hassle-free services as well.
Town Fair Tire is always looking for driven, motivated individuals to work for them. They promote entirely from within their employee base therefore, being an employee of Town Fair Tire comes with a lot of benefits, such as medical insurance, paid sick leave, paid vacation, dental insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plan and purchase discounts. If you are looking for work, you can apply directly online off the main website.
As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, this site may earn from qualifying purchases. We may also earn commissions on purchases from other retail websites.